IDT Corporation (NYSE:IDT) on Dec. 8, 2015 Adam Wyden of ADW Capital Partners, L.P, a New York City based hedge fund that beneficially owns approximately 8% of IDW Media Holdings, Inc. transmitted a letter to the board of directors and management, urging the Board to initiate a competitive sales process to sell the Company to a strategic buyer. As one of the Company’s largest shareholders, ADW Capital does not believe the Company should remain an independent public company due to the concentration and illiquidity of the Company’s stock and the Company’s lack of scale in an increasingly competitive market. ADW Capital believes a sale of the Company to the right strategic buyer would not only maximize the return of value to shareholders, but also provide the Company access to capital and resources that would allow the Company to grow.
Shares of IDT plunged 21.75M to end last trade at $ 11.90.
- The current support level is placed at $49 and the stock is finding resistance at $ 12.71.
- 60% Barchart technical Sell signal
- Trend Spotter Sell signal
- Moving average direction is bearish as trades below its -7.28%, -10.41% , -26.50% day SMA
- Dropped -37.55% so far this year but plunged -11.33% in the past month and is down -4.80% for the week
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) stands at 30.
Apigee Corp (NASDAQ:APIC) on Dec. 08, 2015 announced that it has partnered with Tata Consultancy Services to help accelerate digital business transformation for enterprises. Apigee and TCS will jointly help clients leverage Apigee Edge, a leading API management platform; Apigee Link, a platform to connect the Internet of Things; and Apigee Insights, a predictive analytics platform, with the support of TCS’ global experience in digital technologies. TCS’ digital vision, innovation in combining multiple digital technologies, and its ability to scale using the Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™) are a natural complement to Apigee’s platform, which empowers businesses to securely use and scale APIs to deliver connected digital experiences to customers, partners and employees. The combination of TCS’ digital expertise and experience and Apigee’s technology can help businesses move from a traditional enterprise IT architecture to leveraging re-usable APIs and micro services in a scalable, data-driven platform, as they look to lead and compete in today’s digital economy.
Shares of APIC plunged 29.52M to end last trade at $ 8.11.
- The current support level is placed at $67 and the stock is finding resistance at $ 8.79.
- 40% Barchart technical Buy signal
- Trend Spotter Sell signal
- Moving average direction is bullish as trades above its 98%, -9.68%, -20.76% day SMA.
- Dropped -51.44% so far this year but plunged -8.88% in the past month and is up 86% for the week.
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) stands at 15.
SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWR) on Dec. 8, 2015 announced that it proposed to offer $350 million aggregate principal amount of senior convertible debentures, subject to market conditions and other factors. The debentures will mature in January of 2023. The interest rate, initial conversion rate, offering price and other terms will be determined by negotiations between SunPower and the initial purchasers of the debentures. The debentures will be convertible into shares of SunPower’s common stock, par value $0.001 per share. SunPower also expects to grant the initial purchasers of the debentures an option to purchase up to an additional $52.5 million aggregate principal amount of debentures.
Shares of SPWR plunged 136.59M to end last trade at $ 25.10.
- The current support level is placed at $39 and the stock is finding resistance at $ 27.07.
- 20% Barchart technical Buy signal
- Trend Spotter Hold signal
- Moving average direction I s bearish as trades below its 47%, 2.31%, -10.59% day SMA.
- Dropped -2.83% so far this year but plunged -12.67% in the past month and is down -0.04% for the week
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) stands at 58.